- Collection of Your Personal Information
- Personal information means information about an identifiable individual but does not include business information such as a person’s professional title or their business contact information. We collect personal information when a person creates an account with us on our website or participates in a Razz™ on our website. This personal information that we may collect from you includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone number and email address. In addition, we collect personal information from a person when they fund their Razz Wallet in order to participate in a Razz™ or to make payments to Sellers after a successful Razz™ has been completed, or when they withdraw funds from their Razz Wallet (“Financial Transactions”). Personal information that we may collect from you in respect of Financial Transactions includes, but is not limited to, your credit card details, wire instructions or bank account information, as applicable.
- Use of Your Personal Information
- We may use your personal information to facilitate the your participation in a Razz™ and to conduct Financial Transactions, respond to your inquiries, send you invoices and administer our website.
- We may disclose personal information to Sellers in the event you are the Selected Purchaser so that the item purchased in the Razz™ can be delivered to you. We may also disclose personal information to third party payment processing companies that we use to process credit card transactions or money transfers. These third parties may be located outside of Canada and are only given the information they need to perform their specific functions. We do not authorize Vendors or third party payment processing companies to use your personal information for their own purposes. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is permitted or if we are required to do so by law.
- Website Use
- Email Communication
- We may from time to time email you or send you a text message with marketing communications regarding upcoming Razz™ opportunities or to advise you of the progress of events on a Razz that you may have participated in. We will only use your email or text address for these purposes with your consent. Should you wish to withdraw your consent for email or text communications, please contact us or click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email or text communication.
- Securing Your Personal Information
- We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to protect the personal information in our custody against loss, unauthorized access or use, modification and disclosure. We store all the personal information you provide us on secure servers.
- Access to Personal Information
- You have certain rights to access, update and correct the personal information we have collected from you. If you wish to access the personal information we have about you or believe that any personal information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.
- Updates to the Policy
- We may update this Policy from time to time by posting a new version on this website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- Contact Us
- If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact:
104-10 Roybridge Gate
Woodbridge, ON L4H 3M8 CANADA
Phone: (905) 264-2511